Originally held Jan 21st, 2009
A Focus on Informed Assessment Practices
Webcast #2 of 3
Originally broadcast January 21th, 2009
INTRODUCTION: This webcast on informed assessment practices is intended to support your professional growth over time and has been archived for re-viewing.
- The webcast is divided into shorter sections that can be viewed independently, or you can view the webcast in its entirety.
- The archive allows you to "pause" to discuss the points being made and their relationship to your own district.
- If you are planning to stop and discuss or do activities during this archive, be sure to "pause" rather than "stop" the webcast, or the PowerPoint slide sequencing will be lost.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS: These webcasts are designed for a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels. If your resolution is lower than that, you must increase it before watching the webcast. Click here for more information on technical requirements.
In addition, your computer will need to meet the following system requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows™ (2000, XP, Vista), Mac® OS X or later
- Processor: 233 Mhz processor or faster
- Ram: 64 MB of RAM or more
- Video: video card with 64 MB of RAM and DirectX 9.0b
- Sound: 16-bit sound card, speakers or headphones
- Internet: 56.6kbps modem (low frame rate video or audio-only streams); hi-speed modems (motion video)
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer™ 6.0 or Netscape® 7.1, or higher, Java-enabled browser.
- Video Player: Windows Media Player 9 for Windows, Windows Media Player 9 or Flip4Mac for Mac
Test your system to see if you have what you need: Click here for system test
To open a PDF, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. If you do not already have it, you can download it here
- Facilitator Materials
(Right Click and "Save Target As.." to Download)
- Facilitator’s Agenda
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Handout1 - WebCast Warm Up
- Handout2- Article – Arriving at Letter Grades
- Handout3- Figure 1 – Achievement Grid
- Handout4- AFL 1 – pager Definitions
- Handout5- Video – Barb Heber and Colleen Politano
- Sign-in Sheet
- Feedback Form