In order to view this presentation you should have the newest Windows Media Player version.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS: These webcasts are designed for a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels. If your resolution is lower than that, you must increase it before watching the webcast.
In addition, your computer will need to meet the following system requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows™ (2000, XP, Vista), Mac® OS X or later
- Processor: 233 Mhz processor or faster
- Ram: 256 MB or greater
- Video: video card with 64 MB of RAM and DirectX 9.0b
- Sound: 16-bit sound card, speakers or headphones
- Internet: 56.6kbps modem (low frame rate video or audio-only streams); hi-speed modems (motion video)
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer™ 6.0, Firefox 1.1, Safari 1.1, Netscape® 7.1, or higher, Java-enabled browser.
- Video Player: Windows Media Player 9 for Windows, Windows Media Player 9 or Flip4Mac for Mac
Test your system to see if you have what you need: Click here for system test
To open a PDF, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. If you do not already have it, you can download it here